Designed for you and your home
The Stannah Stratum will allow you to make full use of your home so you can travel upstairs and downstairs smoothly and safely.
We understand that not all homes and needs are the same, so we provide five models to choose from, four wheelchair lift versions and one seated model - the stratum compact.
Our largest wheelchair lift will accommodate any category A or B wheelchair.
We manage the whole process, so we can be certain that every step is done properly.
The Stannah Stratum wheelchair lift has been designed to be as flexible to install as possible. Only minimal headroom is required on the first floor and, because the lift does not require a load bearing wall, it can be fitted practically anywhere in your home.
• 30 minute fire integrity between the upper and lower floors, whether the lift is parked upstairs or downstairsFull features can be found in our brochure
• Pressure sensitive safety surfaces stop the lift if obstructed from above or below
• Self supporting structure means it does not require housing or any major structural alterations for the wheelchair lift to be installed
Easy to use
• The wireless wall control is positioned for ease of use to call the lift between floors
• A low ramp with a 1:10 gradient, allows for easy access into the lift
• The lift will glide smoothly between floors
• The ceiling panel automatically lifts or is replaced, depending on whether you are going up or down.
We have taken care to ensure that the workings of the lift are hidden, so that it looks neat and tidy in your home. The wireless wall control is positioned for ease of use to call the lift between floors.