Making life easier
Unlike a traditional lift, the Salise is self-supporting and doesn’t require any major structural alterations to be installed, so can be fitted practically anywhere in your home. Whether it takes you from the living room to the landing, or the kitchen to the bedroom, your Salise can be placed to suit you and your home.
Made for you
As standard, the Salise has a fully enclosed cabin with a glass door, ensuring that you feel safe and secure when travelling. The lift cabin comes in crisp white with a grey back panel and carpet. The stainless steel fixtures and fittings finish off the sleek look.
We manage the whole process, so we can be certain that every step is completed to our exacting standards. As a result of its innovative design, the Salise eliminates the need for major structural work and makes having a lift at home a real option at last.
• Self supporting structure means the lift doesn’t require enclosing or any major structural alterations for it to be installed
• Pressure sensitive safety surfaces stop the lift if obstructed from above or below
• For added security, the lift cannot travel unless the door is closed and the door will not open whilst the lift is travelling.
• Lift height (downstairs) 2160mm
• Internal headroom 1985mm
• Maximum 3000mm travel
• Safe working load 250kgs
• Complies to BS5900 (2012)
• Remote power pack dimensions: 667(H) – 384(W) – 348(D)
We manage the whole process, so we can be certain that every step is completed to our exacting standards.
The lift can be installed without being enclosed, looking stylish and compact when it is in the room and leaving a feeling of space when it is sent up or down.
We offer the option to customise almost every aspect of the lift; from the type of glass, to the colour of the cabin and to the type of flooring, we can help you create the perfect lift to complement your home.